Helping you to prepare for a calm and relaxed caesarean birth
he Relaxed Caesarean online course launches on the 15th January. The course price will normally be £98 but buy now and secure your Black Friday discount meaning you will pay just £39 for your course (enter LAUNCH at checkout). The Black Friday discount will only be available until the 1st December so enrol now to secure your discount.
Prepare for your calm, relaxed and positive caesarean birth
- Are you having a caesarean birth and not sure what to expect?
- Has the decision to have a caesarean birth left you feeling like you will have no control over your birth experience?
- Are you feeling worried, scared or even really freaked out about what is going to happen?
- Do you want to feel relaxed and calm during the rest of your pregnancy?
- Do you to feel more relaxed and confident about what is happening during your caesarean birth and know your options?
- Do you want practical and helpful tips to help you with your recovery from other parents, who have been through the same experience, and professionals such as an antenatal teacher, physiotherapist, nutritionist and a neonatal nurse?
Above all, do you want your caesarean birth to be a wonderful, calm, beautiful, and relaxed experience?
If so then this course is what you need!
Relaxed Caesarean is an online course for mums-to-be (and their birth partners) who are having a caesarean birth. This can be for any reason – medical conditions, pregnancy complications or because this is the birth you have chosen. It is also suitable for anyone who wants to be prepared for the possibility of having a caesarean birth.
This course will not only teach you about what to expect during your caesarean birth, your options and ways to help with recovery, but it also includes techniques for relaxation during pregnancy, support to release your fears and visualise your positive caesarean birth and self-hypnosis techniques to use during your caesarean to help you stay calm, relaxed and in control.
The Relaxed Caesarean course covers the following modules:
Module 1: Preparing for a positive caesarean birth and beyond…Introducing the power of hypnobirthing
Module 2: Preparing for a positive caesarean birth – preparing your body
Module 3: Your positive caesarean birth – what to expect
Module 4: One for the birth partner!
Module 5: Breastfeeding after your caesarean birth
Module 6: Recovering from your caesarean birth
What do you get?
- The six modules listed above (released on the 15th January) – where you will learn how to relax, feel calm, confident, informed and prepared for your caesarean birth.
- Videos – short, easy to digest videos covering all aspects of preparing for your caesarean.
- Worksheets and information to download to help reinforce your learning and help you prepare for your birth experience
- MP3 tracks – recordings to download to help you relax and feel calm and confident about your birth
- An exclusive Facebook community so that you get ongoing support from a group that understands exactly what you are going through and support from me
The Relaxed Caesarean Course is being launched on the 15th January so until the 1st December you can take advantage of the special offer price of just £39 (course will be £98 after the 1st December).
Hello! I'm Yvonne and I am the creator of the Relaxed Caesarean course. I am a qualified and experienced antenatal practitioner (and mum of two). It has been my training, and my own personal caesarean birth experience, that has led me to create this online course. I feel so passionately that all women and their birth partners should be prepared for their birth experience to enable them to have the most positive birth possible. A positive birth does not mean a perfect birth and it doesn't have to mean a vaginal birth. It is a birth where a woman feels empowered, confident and in control. So often I hear women who are having a planned caesarean feel like they don't really fit in to antenatal classes (or don't think they are for them) and certainly don't think hypnobirthing is going to be of any use to them. I disagree! This course is designed to help you feel relaxed, informed, reassured and prepared for your caesarean birth experience.
My training and education.....
I completed my Diploma of Higher Education in Antenatal Education with the University of Worcester in 2012 and since then I have helped to support hundreds of parents on their journey to parenthood. I have also had the pleasure of training with three incredibly well respected women within the area of hypnobirthing – Maggie Howell (Natal Hypnotherapy), Sophie Fletcher (Mindful Mama) and Mia Scotland (Rewind). I have combined all of my experience gathered over the years through my training and working with couples, to create a caesarean birth course that provides the perfect preparation for your caesarean birth and your recovery.
Training and qualifications:
- Diploma of Higher Education in Antenatal Education – University of Worcester
- NCT License to Practice (Antenatal Practitioner)
- Natal Hypnotherapy Hypnosis for Birth training with Maggie Howell (RCM Accredited training)
- Hypnobirthing and Mindfulness – Pregnancy, Birth and the First Year with Sophie Fletcher (UK College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy)
- Rewind Therapy Training for resolving birth trauma with Mia Scotland
- Fertile Body Method Practitioner
- Essential Oils for Pregnancy and Childbirth trained
- Federation of Antenatal Educators (FEDANT) registered – FEDANT National Registration Number 12625.
For more information or to find me on the register please visit: http://www.fedant.org/parents/
I am also regularly updating my knowledge by attending workshops, study days and conferences. Study days attended in the past year have been focused on topics such as water birth, building the microbiome, barriers to bonding, health behaviour change and baby proofing the couple relationship.
I am also a university lecturer with an MSc by research, a Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education and I am a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. I am also currently studying for a PhD in Exercise During Pregnancy, so I have a varied teaching background and experience to draw from.