Prepare for your calm, relaxed and positive caesarean birth
- Are you having a caesarean birth and not sure what to expect?
- Has the decision to have a caesarean birth left you feeling like you will have no control over your birth experience?
- Are you feeling worried, scared or even really freaked out about what is going to happen?
- Do you want to feel relaxed and calm during the rest of your pregnancy?
- Do you to feel more relaxed and confident about what is happening during your caesarean birth and know your options?
- Do you want practical and helpful tips to help you with your recovery from other parents, who have been through the same experience, and professionals such as an antenatal teacher, physiotherapist, nutritionist and a neonatal nurse?
Above all, do you want your caesarean birth to be a wonderful, calm, beautiful, and relaxed experience?
If so then this course is what you need!
The Relaxed Caesarean Course is being launched on the 15th January so until the 1st December you can take advantage of the special offer price of just £39 (course will be £98 after the 1st December). Enter code BLACKFRI at checkout to get your discount.
Relaxed Caesarean is an online course for mums-to-be (and their birth partners) who are having a caesarean birth. This can be for any reason – medical conditions, pregnancy complications or because this is the birth you have chosen. It is also suitable for anyone who wants to be prepared for the possibility of having a caesarean birth.
This course will not only teach you about what to expect during your caesarean birth, your options and ways to help with recovery, but it also includes techniques for relaxation during pregnancy, support to release your fears and visualise your positive caesarean birth and self-hypnosis techniques to use during your caesarean to help you stay calm, relaxed and in control.
The Relaxed Caesarean course covers the following modules:
Module 1: Preparing for a positive caesarean birth and beyond…Introducing the power of hypnobirthing
Module 2: Preparing for a positive caesarean birth – preparing your body
Module 3: Your positive Caesarean Birth – what to expect
Module 4: One for the birth partner!
Module 5: Breastfeeding after your caesarean birth
Module 6: Recovering from your caesarean birth
What do you get?
- The six modules listed above – where you will learn how to relax, feel calm, confident, informed and prepared for your caesarean birth.
- Videos – short, easy to digest videos covering all aspects of preparing for your caesarean.
- Worksheets and information to download to help reinforce your learning and help you prepare for your birth experience
- MP3 tracks – recordings to download to help you relax and feel calm and confident about your birth
- An exclusive Facebook community so that you get ongoing support from a group that understands exactly what you are going through and support from me
The Relaxed Caesarean Course is being launched on the 15th January so until the 1st December you can take advantage of the special offer price of just £39 (course will be £98 after the 1st December.